Learn and be mentored by leading professors in the STEM field.
Modeled after the education programs of Stanford University, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Michigan State University, and Arizona State University, the EDGE educational methodologies coursework is based on the latest research. The student cohort will be limited to just 6 -8 participants, ensuring personalized attention for each student.
The program includes a framework of 6 domains:
- Educational psychology
- Literacy and educational research
- Methods of secondary teaching, including content area
- Differentiated instruction
- Assessment and psychometrics
- Observation, tutoring, and student teaching
EDGE will hire leading professors of education for each domain, with relevant experience to meet the needs of each student.
Courses provided in partnership with and accredited by Hebrew Theological College, a member of the Touro College System.